Business Strategies for Financial Success
Business Strategies for Success: I was not aware in my youth and in high school that there were only two career paths. That wasn’t one hundred percent accurate; in actuality, there were three. Either you will be working at home being the boss finding ways to make money online/offline for yourself, work for others or you are wealthy by birth. The path that most of us choose is to work for others. It’s not clear why this is, but three percent of world population decided to be business owners and 97 percent decided to work for them.
This is a major decision because with a little business education, will, desire and action you can be at the top of the food chain and control your own future. Positive cash flow and increased web site traffic turns a floundering web business into a successful one. Once you have committed yourself, you can be certain that (on occasion) the road ahead will be long, winding, tumultuous, and blocked by obstacles and won’t be an easy by any stretch of imagination. I have years of training as an online business tutor and online tutoring is in my blood, and wish to share some of the online wisdom I have gotten with you today.
business pathways page
(Do or Die)
Starting a business is not for the soft-hearted, here is a staggering statistic and a word of caution. As many as one-half of all enterprises started up each year are nowhere to be found five or six years later. Not to totally discourage you on the business strategies success highway, but this is the reality. So, should you go into business? Well this is why I am here to discuss it with you today. It is all about your personal choice and passion. Which of the two business pathways maybe best suited to you, and only you can answer that question to your total satisfaction.
But I intend to give you some food for thought. One of the leading causes of business failure is funding. There are two business funding options available to you, small business loans and grants. The latter is the better way to be frugal with your money because grants do not have to be repaid. The lesson here is to always seek funding from sources using other peoples money and that there is no requirement for repayment of the money.
“Business Strategies for Success: What’s good about working for others?”
1. You work regular hours and no more than eight each day, evenings and weekends remain free to enjoy family, friends, hobbies and other leisure activities.
2. Occasional holidays off with pay, paid vacations after a while, and maybe some medical benefits, too.
3. You have security, in the form of a regular income that you can count on, for your rent, utilities, groceries, clothing, transportation, and all the other expenses that characterize modern living.
4. Your personal savings remain untouched—at least, they won’t be risked on an enterprise of your own.
5. You can expect to receive occasional pay increases.
6. You may be given special bonuses or profit sharing.
7. The chances are fairly good that your efforts will be recognized, leading to one or more promotions.
8. Even though you may be saddled with more and more responsibility as the years pass, the business will always remain someone else’s. You’ll be able to spend evenings and weekends with a relatively clear head.
9. Your job may provide adequately for the personal needs most people want filled, such as status and a since of belonging, pride in your work, and the like.